Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Birthday Thank You

It's 9:15 p.m. on the evening of my blogfather's birthday.

Not just any birthday, mind you.  A big one.  One that ends with a zero.

And while I've taken the time to write exactly one post here on this site this entire year, as a lover of tradition that I am, I didn't want to let today pass without sharing something here in honor of KB.

Even if it's nothing I haven't said before.

Even if it's nothing he hasn't read before.

Even if it's just a note to say "Thank you."  Thank you for......well, I could list all the things I'm thankful to him for, but even though it's his birthday, I'm not getting any younger either.

And it's already 9:15, so at my age, that's almost bedtime.

But thank you, KB.  For more things than I can name.

And Happy Birthday!

No comments: