Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Prodigal Blogdaughter

You know it's been too long since you've blogged when you log in to post something new, and everything looks different!

The good news is, I'm done with grad school for the summer, anyway.  It feels a little like a vacation, getting to come home from work at 5:30 everyday instead of 9:00!  That leaves plenty of time for blogging, which I hope to catch up with over the summer.

I hope to continue a long, slow-moving journey of prayers in the bible.

But I'm also beginning to read through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John again...hoping to work a little more at clearly discerning the Shepherd's voice.  So I may post some thoughts from that reading...I'm not sure yet what'll happen on that journey.  But you're welcome to join me!

Thanks for reading, and much love!