Monday, February 28, 2011

According to Your Word...

According to Your Word,
because of Your Word,
comfort can be mine.

Delightful is Your Law, and
everlasting are Your commands;
forever I'll obey them.

Glorious are Your ways,
hidden in my heart;
in them is my hope.

Just is Your Law, O God, and
knowledge of it is from You.
Learning it is my longing,
meditating on it more and more.

Night and day, I consider Your ways,
O Lord, please give me understanding;
please, Lord, grant me wisdom.

Quietly, I wait for You, O Lord;
remember me, O my God, and
speak, for Your servant is listening.

Teach me of Your decrees, O God, for
upright is everything that You say, and
virtuous is everything that You do.

Wonderful is Your Word, O Lord;
exemplary are all of Your laws.
Your Word, O Lord, is the light of my life, and
zeal for it consumes me.

No comments: