Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project 4:4--Day Three Hundred Forty-Seven

Day Three Hundred Forty-Seven, Acts 27-28

In today's reading, Paul travels from Caesarea to Rome. Great story, very action packed, it includes a hurricane-type storm, a shipwreck, landing on an island, being snake-bitten by a viper, and finally, being under house-arrest in Rome. I highly encourage you to read it.

However, my favorite of this day's reading is when Paul is encouraging the people who are on the ship. "I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed. Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom i serve stood beside me and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.' So keep up your courage, men, for I have faithin God that it will happen just as he told me."

Can I just say, yet again, that God keeps His promises.

Always.

Can I get an amen?

No comments: