Christmas Time is HERE!!!
One of my favorite things about the season is all the Christmas music!
Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls are okay, but my FAVORITE songs, of course, are the ones that speak of the birth of our Lord, our Immanuel.
My absolute favorites are "O Come All Ye Faithful", "Joy to the World", and "O Holy Night"; however, this season, I'm also becoming a little partial to "Angels We Have Heard On High" and Casting Crowns' version of "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."
In honor of the season, and my love for Christmas songs, I thought this little game was fun! Take a stab at it!
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
3. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
4. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
5. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
6. 288 Yuletide hours.
7. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
8. Stepping on the pad cover.
9. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark Cloud's boyfriend.
10. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
11. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound
12. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
13. Frozen precipitation commence
14. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas
15. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
16. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
17. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
18. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
19. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
20. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
21. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
22. Tranquiltiy upon the terrestrial sphere.
23. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
24. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
25. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
26. Embellish the entryways.
27. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
28. The Christmas preceding all others.
29. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
30. Diminutive, masculine master of skin covered percussionist cylinders.
31. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
32. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
33. Expectation of arrival to populated areas by mythical, masculine perennial gift giver.
34. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
35. The first person nominative plural of far eastern heads of state.
36. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulous in inverted, metallic .
37. In distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture.
38. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation
Post your answers in the comments--good luck!!! I might even throw in an Amazon gift card for the first person to get them all right...if you're still reading this now!!!!! But NO CHEATING!!! ;)
Oh come, let us adore Him...for He alone is worthy!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!