Thursday, October 30, 2008

Short Answers

Well, I've not been on here as much as I'd like to be lately, because my computer is pretty much dead (RIP). So right now I've borrowed a friend's computer for a few minutes to catch up. I've got at least one blog idea that I'd like to write, but it may take awhile. So for now, I'll just take a few minutes to complete this meme that JD tagged me in. These questions have to be answered in just one word. Here we go...



1. Where is your cell phone? Bed

2. Where is your significant other? Non-existent

3. Your hair color? Auburn

4. Your mother? Wise

5. Your father? Funny

6. Your favorite thing? Reading

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your dream/goal? Success

9. The room you’re in? Bedroom

10. Your hobby? Facebook

11. Your fear? Lots

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

13. Where were you last night? Church

14. What you’re not? Ready

15. One of your wish-list items? Computer

16. Where you grew up? Texarkana

17. The last thing you did? Sleep

18. What are you wearing? Clothes

19. Your TV? Cable

20. Your pet? Dachsund

21. Your computer? Dead

22. Your mood? Sleepy

23. Missing someone? Family

24. Your car? Sentra

25. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup

26. Favorite store? Walmart

27. Your summer? Short

28.Love someone? Alot

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Sunday

3 comments:

preacherman said...

Interesting post.
Thank you for sharing these short answers with us all.
I hope you have a blessed week sis!

John Dobbs said...

good job Lacey... glad i tagged you! Hope your computer troubles are solved soon.

preacherman said...

I want you to know sis that you have been on my heart and mind lately. God wanted me to stop by and encouraged you in Him. Remember that no matter what happens in your life that God is always with you and can do more than all we ask or imagine. God has some real plans in your life in the near future. Trust Him as he take you down a new journey in your life. Remember his love for you is greater than you will ever know and has nothing else than wonderful things planned for you so that you may glorify Him and your Christ. I hope and pray that you experience peace, comfort and joy.