Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayers for the Blog King

Just a couple of weeks ago I posted on the one-year anniversary of my adventure in blogging. This adventure led me, just a couple of months ago, to the one that I am told is the Blog King, our brother John Dobbs.

It was a Sunday afternoon back in February when I happened by his blog, which I had probably visited only 5-10 times in the past year. But this Sunday afternoon, there was something different, a live video chat going on, that grabbed my attention.

That's how I "introduced" myself to John, and have been chatting/reading his blog since then.

Even after only "knowing" John these few short months, I can say that I am truly heartbroken after reading the tragic news that was posted on his blog this evening.

I have nothing else to say...only many tears and many prayers for my new friend John and his family.

If you read this, please do me a favor, and take a moment to lift up my friend John to our Father in prayer.

2 comments:

Dee Andrews said...

We all continue to grieve together with the Dobbs. Thanks for your remembrance, too.

Much love,

Dee

Dee Andrews said...

Hey, Girl -

Just wanted to let you know I've been missing you blogging. Thanks for dropping by Finding Direction, though!!

Cheers & Blessings to you today!

Dee