Saturday, April 5, 2008

WOW!

I didn't realize that it's been over a MONTH since I've blogged!

That's horrible.

How hypocritical is it of me that I blog so rarely these days, yet it drives me crazy when my favorite bloggers go for any more than about a week w/out posting?!?!?

I'm sorry.

I actually had one that I started a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure how to finish it, and right now I've pretty much decided I don't like it so far. Perhaps I'll work on it a little later. Or maybe I'll come up w/something blogworthy from my busy weekend!

I've gotta go get some stuff done now, so here's wishing you all a great weekend and wonderful worship tomorrow!

Much love!

4 comments:

preacherman said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again. I love reading your blog.
I think of you often and mention you in prayer.
I pray that God will give you the strength you need to live the Christian life this week. May all of his wonderful blessing fall on your life.
Your blog is awesome!
Keep it up!
In HIm,
Kinney Mabry

Dee Andrews said...

Hey, girl -

I drop by here all of the time to keep up with you and have been missing your blog posts. I read this one last weekend, but didn't comment.

I hope you've had a good week!

Drop by Finding Direction when you have time. I miss your comments, too!

Much love,

Dee

Keith Brenton said...

No absolution from me.

ellen has an opinion said...

Lacey, I know there's been good blogging fodder in your life lately, so I will expect an update here soon.